- To manage marketing programs that promote company products to health-care professionals, thereby assisting with sales goals.
- Liaise with Healthcare professionals and impart information about the company and its product namely drugs, their cost, and possible side effects and discuss the positive points of the products to motivate them to prescribe the products.
- Use basic knowledge of disease and pharmacology to know which drugs will be of interest to doctors to identify KBL for the Product
- Identify and liaise KOL to conduct CMEs and Presentation for them to discuss success stories surrounding the medication and to stay up to date with the latest clinical data and pass this information on to healthcare professionals at presentations
- To identify and monitor doctors who dispense the most prescriptions and encourage them to recommend company product. Also, keep intelligence about competitors’ products and Analysis of rivals’ movement for the same.
- To identify and analyze competition, research new markets and assist in the development of the new product.
- To assist in rebranding, communications and collateral development of an existing product as well as the development of business strategies to increases the revenues.
- Work with a sales Manager to develop strategies to approach potential customers and garner sales and Maintain record of all sales to deliver sales reports to upper management and ensure quotas are met
- Maintaining a database of all contacts, both potential and existing and constantly developing new contacts within the healthcare field.
|Job Category||Marketing, Product Manager|